About Fatigue Ninja Friday #18
Sequence Effects in Rubber Fatigue
Presenter: Jesse Suter, Development Engineer.
Sometimes the order of events matters, and sometimes it doesn’t. The Katana architecture of the Endurica DT solver gives you the tools you need to deal with sequence effects. It is all about blocks and steps.
Join us to learn:
- When do sequence effects matter?
- What causes sequence effects in rubber?
- How to specify material behavior.
- How to specify your loading schedule using blocks and steps in Katana.
- How to track damage development.
Endurica has made it easier than ever to capture and quantify these effects in your analyses.